Skip to content
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, this event has been postponed. Tentatively, we plan to reschedule the summit for Spring 2021. In the meantime, we are planning for a virtual conference in May 2020, to address the societal challenges related to the pandemic from wisdom, character, and morality perspectives. Please, check our website in two weeks for further details.
Central Topics for Summit
- Empirical research on wisdom and understanding of wisdom in different cultures
- Empirical research on intellectual humility and open-mindedness
- Empirical research on moral orientation, judgment, and meta-cognition
- Empirical research on interventions aiming to promote character development / wisdom
- Empirical research on polarization and ways to combat intergroup conflict
Program is forthcoming.